Package cost for homebirth services is $5000.00
- Our availability throughout pregnancy by phone and email/text to answer questions and provide support
- Prenatal visits in your home/my home office for routine midwifery care
- On-call personal availability from 36+ weeks until birth
- Labor and birth care and support
- Newborn care and postpartum care (birth until four to six weeks postpartum)
- My professional care as a certified professional midwife as well as a qualified second attendant (either another midwife, nurse, or qualified birth assistant)
- Does not include laboratory fees, or sonograms (insurance typically pays directly)
- Does not include home birth supplies (about $40 depending on the items available in your home)
Any reimbursement from your insurance will be paid to you directly or signed over by me to you.
I work with SLB billing, an insurance billing service experienced in seeking and gaining reimbursement for homebirth clients. Please go to their website for additional information and to submit your insurance information.
I ask that clients pay the intake fee of $25 ($37.50 if you have a primary and secondary insurance).
This fee includes contacting the insurance company and obtaining network benefits; requesting pre-authorization for services, if applicable; requesting an in-network gap or waiver, if applicable and making a second level appeal on denial of services.